Hey hey! It’s time for the third part of How to Convert Your Viewers Into Customers & Clients… let’s rock and roll!
Today, we’re going to talk about confidently leading your viewers into a discovery call or a sale, and what to do if NO ONE takes action (it’s definitely NOT to panic!).
2 METHODS OF MARKETING:
- Slow and steady: weekly live streams, and sending out newsletters or posting in your group about your program/offer.
- Live launch promotion generally with a 1 or 2 week intensive period to promote your offer.
There’s no wrong or right way, but GETTING A SOLID PROMOTION PLAN TOGETHER will definitely speed up your process, especially if you have a small audience or list.
LIVE LAUNCH PROMOTION EXAMPLES:
- 5 day challenge
- video series
- live videos that invite people into a discovery call.
Choose one that fits your personality and skills. You don’t have to use one method just because others are!
DON’T CALL IT A DISCOVERY CALL.
The value needs to the clearly positioned as something they’re will to pay money for. The message for your discovery call should be a clear, benefit-driven statement of what they’ll get out of the session with you.
Example: “you’ll get a step-by-step strategy that’s completely personalized to where you are in business right now, to help you and 5 clients in less than 4 weeks”
- WHY should they sign up?
- Why NOW?
- Why YOU?
WALKING THROUGH THE SALES CALL:
Establish that this is a sales call. “Thank you for taking the time to chat, I’m super excited to help you create a personalized step-by-step strategy to help you land more clients in less than 4 weeks. After our conversation, if you found value, would it be okay with you if we chatted about ways we could take this further?” Being PRESENT & not being afraid to ask questions if you don’t completely understand.
4 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU UNCOVER THE VALUE OF YOUR SOLUTION TO YOUR PROSPECT:
1. Why is the solution important for them?
2. What does it mean to have/achieve the solution
3. Is there a monetary value associated with this solution?
4. Is there an urgency to this solution and why NOW?
THEN, ONCE YOUR UNDERSTAND THE VALUE:
- Review what they’ve said to you
- Ask permission to share what you can do to help
- Offer your solutions (one or two choices .. don’t confuse them!.
- Ask them how they feel.
- Ask them directly, where are they feeling reservation and if you can support them through it.
- Remind them of the problem they’re facing and the urgency.
- Explain how your work together is an initial investment but supports their bigger goals.
DON’T FORGET THE FOLLOW UP!
Immediately after call, send your proposal with contract & deposit invoice, or a thank you email with links to your sales page with a solid confirmation of moving forward “As promised, I’m invested in your success, so I’d be happy to offer you a payment plan of X as we’ve discussed. Below is the link to make your deposit payment, as soon as payment is received, you’ll receive your welcome email with next steps to X” . Most of all, get them EXCITED to work with you!
If you have any questions about converting viewers to customers or clients, leave a comment below!
Led by intuition and driven by data, Emmy is a storyteller & strategist who helps visionary entrepreneurs reach more people and create a bigger positive impact, using the power of video.
She’s worked with brands like MGM, Paramount, Subaru, Walt Disney, and Real Housewives, and helped her clients book $800k in less than two weeks with industry-disrupting engagement rates of 90% when most campaigns fizzle out.
Working with some of the most distinguished visionaries, healers, and teachers in the world, she’s helped her clients create authority-building episodic TV, documentaries, and online programs that add more income streams and generate 6-figures in less than a year in BRAND NEW MARKETS.
We specialize in business & video strategies that gets extraordinary results by showcasing the magic of your story. If you’re a change-maker ready to elevate your online presence and impact, APPLY NOW to explore how we can transform your brand into a legend.