Hey hey! It’s time for the third part of How to Convert Your Viewers Into Customers & Clients… let’s rock and roll!
Today, we’re going to talk about confidently leading your viewers into a discovery call or a sale, and what to do if NO ONE takes action (it’s definitely NOT to panic!).
2 METHODS OF MARKETING:
- Slow and steady: weekly live streams, and sending out newsletters or posting in your group about your program/offer.
- Live launch promotion generally with a 1 or 2 week intensive period to promote your offer.
There’s no wrong or right way, but GETTING A SOLID PROMOTION PLAN TOGETHER will definitely speed up your process, especially if you have a small audience or list.
LIVE LAUNCH PROMOTION EXAMPLES:
- 5 day challenge
- video series
- live videos that invite people into a discovery call.
Choose one that fits your personality and skills. You don’t have to use one method just because others are!
DON’T CALL IT A DISCOVERY CALL.
The value needs to the clearly positioned as something they’re will to pay money for. The message for your discovery call should be a clear, benefit-driven statement of what they’ll get out of the session with you.
Example: “you’ll get a step-by-step strategy that’s completely personalized to where you are in business right now, to help you and 5 clients in less than 4 weeks”
- WHY should they sign up?
- Why NOW?
- Why YOU?
WALKING THROUGH THE SALES CALL:
Establish that this is a sales call. “Thank you for taking the time to chat, I’m super excited to help you create a personalized step-by-step strategy to help you land more clients in less than 4 weeks. After our conversation, if you found value, would it be okay with you if we chatted about ways we could take this further?” Being PRESENT & not being afraid to ask questions if you don’t completely understand.
4 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU UNCOVER THE VALUE OF YOUR SOLUTION TO YOUR PROSPECT:
1. Why is the solution important for them?
2. What does it mean to have/achieve the solution
3. Is there a monetary value associated with this solution?
4. Is there an urgency to this solution and why NOW?
THEN, ONCE YOUR UNDERSTAND THE VALUE:
- Review what they’ve said to you
- Ask permission to share what you can do to help
- Offer your solutions (one or two choices .. don’t confuse them!.
- Ask them how they feel.
- Ask them directly, where are they feeling reservation and if you can support them through it.
- Remind them of the problem they’re facing and the urgency.
- Explain how your work together is an initial investment but supports their bigger goals.
DON’T FORGET THE FOLLOW UP!
Immediately after call, send your proposal with contract & deposit invoice, or a thank you email with links to your sales page with a solid confirmation of moving forward “As promised, I’m invested in your success, so I’d be happy to offer you a payment plan of X as we’ve discussed. Below is the link to make your deposit payment, as soon as payment is received, you’ll receive your welcome email with next steps to X” . Most of all, get them EXCITED to work with you!
If you have any questions about converting viewers to customers or clients, leave a comment below!
Led by intuition and driven by data, my team and I specialize in business & video strategies that gets extraordinary results by showcasing the magic of your story.
If you’re ready to elevate your online presence and impact, APPLY NOW to explore how we can transform your brand into a legend.