WHY DO PEOPLE GET EXCITED TO TUNE IN?
- Great content, want to know information, like the person, etc. …it’s all a PART of it.
- Having the confidence & energetic vibe to attract your tribe truly comes from within.
- Confidence isn’t handed to you. It’s a DECISION you make to move forward despite the fear and uncertainty.
- Confidence doesn’t rely on exterior circumstances or validation that you’re doing the right thing; example of environmental activists: Paul Watson: One of the founding members of Green Peace and Sea Shephard
- When you have belief in yourself, you create what speaks to you, and aren’t held back.
- QUESTION: can you trust yourself enough stop asking why, and to just do the work?
- What are 3 things that you teach your audience?
- How do you teach it differently?
- What beliefs or values does your audience have that you must embrace in order to better connect with them?
- MY EXAMPLE: my resistance to teaching camera confidence, and how that affected my approach to teaching videos.
- How do you invite connection on a platform that can feel really overwhelming and noisy?
- Do you have make time for authentic connections?
- Do you take time to practice your camera presence so you are visually inviting?
- Think of where your audience is .. are you giving them a really great reason for clicking and tuning in?
- Knowing where your audience is right now, how do you create content that leads them to the next step?
- It’s not just teaching how-to’s, it’s about helping them to:
- see what’s possible for themselves, so they’re SELF motivated.
- giving them tools & fun assignments so they can explore, so they have real-world understanding an experience.
- it’s about YOU as the marketer, creating marketing journeys so there’s a progression between what you’re teaching them, and what they’ll want NEXT!
Ready to take your business to the next level by having more consistent income without the overwhelm?
Click here to book your complimentary 50 minute strategy session.
We’ll explore your vision, what’s currently holding you back, and create a plan to move you forward (and actually feel fired up doing it!)