Hey everyone! In this vlog, I’m going to chat with you about how to convert your viewers into CUSTOMERS and CLIENTS. In this video, we’ll cover the 3 ingredients of a great offer .. because you have to have a valuable offer in order to sell it, right? This series will span 3 parts, so after you finish watching this video, head over to parts two and three.
YOUR OFFER SHOULD SPEAK TO YOUR AUDIENCE ON THEIR LEVEL
- Surveys, research and just asking people who you THINK are your target market usually just keep people stuck .. and they’re inaccurate = they often DON’T KNOW THE SOLUTION.
- PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR CLIENTS & MEMBERS ARE ASKING YOU, use those words to create an offer that you THEN formulate a longer term solution.
- Sometimes we don’t want to hear what our audience is clearly telling us! Use their words to imagine the problem from THEIR perspective.
YOUR OFFER SHOULD HAVE A LASER-FOCUSED MESSAGE THAT SPEAKS TO ONE TRUE DESIRE OR PAIN POINT
- You know who your audience is, but there’s often lack of clarity about what’s triggering them to seek help.
- If you don’t know right away what the solution is they’re looking for, you need to do some research: look at competitor websites and how they’re speaking to the desire or pain point.
- Are there associations they’re apart of, magazines/blogs they’re already reading to try to find a solution?
YOUR OFFER SHOULD INCLUDE A CLEAR & COMPELLING MESSAGE THAT SPEAKS TO A CLEAR OUTCOME/RESULT/TRANSFORMATION
- Promote your business through different channels like podcast guest or pitching a guest article on a popular site
- Clear outcome/result/transformation that you’ll help people achieve. Example: “you’ll walk away feeling light, expansive and ready to take control of getting back to being your fabulous, sexy self.”
Now you have your ingredients of your offer, let’s talk about how to position yourself as someone your audience trusts and looks forward to hearing from! Because unless you’re attracting an interested audience, you’ll struggle with actually selling if there’s no one to sell to. So let’s get your offer in front of your peeps 😉
START WITH YOU: LEVERAGING YOUR OWN STRENGTHS & EXPERIENCES
- You’re clear on who you serve & why they should choose you.
- Create content that creates a clear gap of where they are right now and where they want to be.
- Leverage authentic relationships
- Actually engaging in your content: live video & emails
- Creating content that’s educational and shows your unique spin & personality. reaching out to others
START WITH A SMALLER SERVICE OR GROUP PROGRAM (.. NOT A GIANT PACKAGE/OFFER) SO YOU CAN SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
- Allows you to gain invaluable insight about your audience … while getting paid.
- Get honest with yourself and follow your gut; builds your confidence as you sell more
- Package two tiers: lower level & higher level.
CONTINUE TO PROMOTE ONE PACKAGE/ OFFER/ MESSAGE, EVEN IF IT’S IMPERFECT .. EVEN IF YOU’RE SCARED.
- People don’t buy because you’ve got it all figured out. They buy because they resonate with YOU.
- You’ll need an intentional piece of marketing to actually SELL this .. challenge, workshop, webinar .. it’s not enough to just pitch, especially if you’re starting out.
Want more?! Watch parts TWO and THREE here! — Have questions about converting your viewers to customers and clients? Comment below! Want to continue the conversation? Come hang out with me in my Facebook group: Video Visibility Mastery! I’m always hanging out there and sharing helpful tips on videos and marketing to help you grow your online business! See you there!