Hey hey! It’s time for the third part of How to Convert Your Viewers Into Customers & Clients… let’s rock and roll!
Today, we’re going to talk about confidently leading your viewers into a discovery call or a sale, and what to do if NO ONE takes action (it’s definitely NOT to panic!).
THERE ARE GENERALLY 2 WAYS OF MARKETING YOUR OFFERS:
1) Slow and steady: weekly live streams, and sending out newsletters or posting in your group about your program/offer
2) Getting an actual promotion plan together and using a 1 or 2 week intensive period to promote your offer.
There’s no wrong or right way, but GETTING A SOLID PROMOTION PLAN TOGETHER will definitely speed up your process, especially if you have a small audience or list.
WHY A PROMOTION PLAN IS BETTER:
- You have an intentional content that clearly leads into your offer.
- Promotion as a list-building effort (sometimes your list is too small so you need a wider audience to promote to)
- Clearly establish yourself: who you are, who you help and how people can work with you.
- Continuous promotion of one offer creates clarity about you in your audience.
PROMO PLAN EXAMPLES:
- 5 day challenge
- video series
- live videos that invite people into a discovery call.
Choose one that fits your personality and skills. You don’t have to use one method just because others are!
DON’T CALL IT A DISCOVERY CALL! The value needs to the clearly positioned as something they’re will to pay money for. The message for your discovery call should be a clear, benefit-driven statement of what they’ll get out of the session with you. Example: “you’ll get a step-by-step strategy that’s completely personalized to where you are in business right now, to help you get more visible and land more clients in less than 4 weeks”
- WHY should they sign up?
- Why NOW?
- Why YOU?
4 THINGS THAT HOLD US BACK FROM GOING FOR THE ASK:
- We don’t want to offer something that our prospects feel like they don’t need.
- Just not knowing how to word it so it doesn’t seem like you just want their money.
- It can feel scary, because: we don’t want to price too high .. but that’s a mindset thing. Don’t take on their money stories.
- We sometimes don’t fully own our power and believe that we can truly deliver that degree of value!
YOU MUST FIRST DISCOVER THE REAL VALUE OF THIS SOLUTION FROM YOUR PROSPECT: when booking discovery/sales calls, ALWAYS get them to fill out a questionnaire first:
1. Ask what challenges they’re currently experiencing?
2. What have they tried in the past?
3. What is the ideal result they’re hoping for?
WALKING THROUGH THE SALES CALL:
- Establish that this is a sales call. “Thank you for taking the time to chat, I’m super excited to help you create a personalized step-by-step strategy to help you land more clients in less than 4 weeks. After our conversation, if you found value, would it be okay with you if we chatted about ways we could take this further?”
- Being PRESENT & not being afraid to ask questions if you don’t completely understand.
4 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU UNCOVER THE VALUE OF YOUR SOLUTION TO YOUR PROSPECT:
1. Why is the solution important for them?
2. What does it mean to have/achieve the solution
3. Is there a monetary value associated with this solution?
4. Is there an urgency to this solution and why NOW?
THEN, ONCE YOUR UNDERSTAND THE VALUE:
- Review what they’ve said to you
- Ask permission to share what you can do to help
- Offer your solutions (one or two choices .. don’t confuse them!.
- Ask them how they feel.
- Ask them directly, where are they feeling reservation?
- Remind them of the problem they’re facing and the urgency.
- See how you could work together to offer as solution.
DON’T FORGET THE FOLLOW UP!
Immediately after call, send your proposal with contract & deposit invoice, or a thank you email with links to your sales page with a solid confirmation of moving forward “As promised, I’m invested in your success, so I’d be happy to offer you a payment plan of X as we’ve discussed. Below is the link to make your deposit payment, as soon as payment is received, you’ll receive your welcome email with next steps to X” . Most of all, get them EXCITED to work with you!
If you have any questions about converting viewers to customers or clients, leave a comment below!
Want to continue the conversation? Come hang out with me in my Facebook group: Video Visibility Mastery! I’m always hanging out there and sharing helpful tips on videos and marketing to help you grow your online business! See you there!