How to Create a Client-Magnetizing Message
Today’s vlog is all about creating a client-magnetizing message, even if you don’t know who your ideal clients are yet. (I think that part is pretty exciting, because everyone is always yelling about how you have to have the ideal client before you can do ANYTHING, but sometimes, it takes a bit to figure all that out.)
If you’re having a hard time narrowing down your dream client, and you have no idea what to say or what kinds of content to come up with to attract them, this vlog is for you! I can’t wait to dive into it with you.
Here are some key things to understand, and I explain it even better in the video:
Understand that your idea clients are people too, so they’re very emotions-based. Just like you! Your responsibility is to come up with a compelling message that will magnetize them. Touch on their fears, their worries; use their emotions. Not in a sleazy way – in a “this is how I’ve felt before in my life, too” way.
Remember that you have to be CONSISTENT. There’s a ton of market saturation going on right now and so many voices means you have to stick to your message for 2-3 months before you see people start recognizing you. I know that seems like a long time, but it’s rather short, if you think about how long it would take for a physical business to start being the “go-to” in a particular niche or industry.
Here’s the formula for finding your DREAM client:
Do they have shared values? If so, what are they?
- Soon-to-be mom’s?
- Specific skills and experiences from your work?
- Are you introverted or extroverted?
- Organized and love to create order from chaos?
- Are you fun and outgoing?
What problem do YOU solve for them?
- Are you a life coach? Do you help them to get clear on their next steps so they can stop doubting themselves?
- Maybe a fitness mentor? Do you help them create an effective and sustainable workout routine they’ll love?
- Perhaps a video strategist? Maybe you create branded videos to help people increase their visibility, and sell more to their customers?
Now, how do you do it?
- Give them a clear roadmap?
- Offer tools & support?
- Share insight & tips?
Lastly, put it all together:
I help _______ achieve _______ by _______.
Watch the video above for more details!
If you have any questions about [INSERT TOPIC OF POST], leave a comment below!
Want to continue the conversation? Come hang out with me in my Facebook group: Video Visibility Mastery! I’m always hanging out there and sharing helpful tips on videos and marketing to help you grow your online business! See you there!